CommentSold: Get to Know the World of Social SellingJul 25, 2022
I'm talking with Ashley from CommentSold about the platform, the importance of live selling and about maximizing your social sales.
Live selling has fully emerged as a valid retail option. It's more than just a trend - customers actually expect and look for it.
When it comes to this type of selling, live video allows boutique owners to make real connections with shoppers. Engagement (and selling!) is so much easier when shoppers can see a face and a product.
A few stats:
- 63% of millennials watch live video streams regularly
- 93% of brands gain a new customer because of a video they shared on social media
- 54% of consumers want more live video content from brands they support
CommentSold is a fantastic live selling platform that gives you everything you need to stream your live video sales across multiple platforms for maximum viewership and increased sales.
The proof is in the numbers:
- CommentSold shoppers have a repeat purchase rate that's six times higher than traditional e-commerce shoppers.
- 90% of CommentSold retailers saw an increase in revenue after adding live selling to their boutique business.
- Half of all sales made through CommentSold are generated via live sales and live replays.
Go ahead and check out the full conversation via the video above.
Interested in trying CommentSold? Use this link to get a free trial and start social selling today!
A few highlights:
- [13:20] - listen to Ashley's best practices for going live
- [17:33] & [25:00] - listen to a Q&A sessions from when this was recorded live
- [22:28] - learn about where you should plan to go live with sales
- [23:20] - Ashley talks about ways to boost engagement when social selling